Our client is an Investment banks with offices around the globe. The team is looking for 3-7years experience a .NET Software Developer focusing on Derivatives Trading technology. Candidate MUST have a can-do attitude with strong technical skill set, domain knowledge is NOT a must. We are looking for candidates interested to learn Derivatives business, and willing to work on different parts of the system.
- Support Pricing platform for Fixed income, FX, Equity, and Sales desks in APAC
- Work closely with business users to capture new requirements, and deliver features on regular basis
- Develop, unit/regression test, and release new features incrementally on existing platforms to meet business requirements.
- Team wears multiple hats, of being BA, Developer, and tester (automated testing)
- C#, .NET 4/.Net Core, VBA , Win Forms, Nuget, Devexpress, front/UI and backend programming experience (5+ years)
- Ability to structure clean code, excellent analytical, problem solving, written/spoken communication skills, and most importantly good debugging skills
- Background (industry experience, study) of financial instruments
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role "iBanks - .NET Software Developer". Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.