i-bank application support (Contract)
A top tier global investment bank in Hong Kong is now looking for Immediately Available Application Production Support candidate to support Equities Trading platform. Responsibilities:
- Provide a stable platform for the Equity Derivatives with focus on users in the Asia Pacific region
- Develop tooling solutions to automate repetitive production support tasks and reduce technical debt overhead
- Work closely with infrastructure and development teams for carrying out migration of critical business applications as part of strategic initiative.
- Leverage existing technologies within the Bank to optimize application failovers and sanity tests
- Create monthly reports to track progress on application migration and tooling work
- 2 years' application support experience in banking and financial services industry
- UNIX (Linux), Relational Databases, Messaging Middleware (MQ, MSMQ), Enterprise Monitoring Tools (ITRS Geneos), Autosys scheduling and Scripting Languages (Python, Perl, Shell, PowerShell, VB/VBA).
- Experience with configuration management software (such as Ansible) and/or application performance management and analytics software (such as AppDynamics) will be a definite plus
- Knowledge in programming languages e.g Java, C, C++, C# would be an advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred