i-Bank Senior Application Support (Contract, $70-80k per month)
A top tier European-based investment bank with strong presence in Hong Kong is now looking for Senior Application Support candidate with minimum 8 years working experience. Key Responsibilities
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Be responsible for the trading applications and market access support of Equities & Derivatives Trading for (Cash Equity, Warrant, Future & Options) on various APAC markets in Windows/Linux platform
- Required to support internal clients, troubleshoot and diagnose functional and technical issues in the production environment
- Management and tracking of daily production problems and user request; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; report bugs back to local / overseas development teams.
- Be responsible for handling business-driven or exchange-driven projects
- Conduct system Quality Assurance testing, perform deployment or upgrade of mission critical trading applications and systems.
- Ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems - monitor the performance ⁄ operation, diagnose and address any problems.
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident escalation and system change management procedures.
- Provide system and process documentation
- Morning / Lunch shift duty, weekend and holiday work are required.
- Good business knowledge on derivatives products and market rules
- Experience with system monitoring
- Good technical / scripting knowledge on Linux/Unix environment
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative & Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Experience in FIX protocol
- Proficiency with C++, Java & Python in Linux & Windows environments