The responsibility of the right candidate will be to assist with reviewing, analysing and testing eFront requirements, which would be requested by the operation teams across all AD offices.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Platform Delivery Team lead.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Act as a key person in the delivery of eFront project initiatives,
• Attend and keep log of workshops to gain an understanding of system & user requirements,
• Act as the link between Operations and IT teams to assist on gathering business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations,
• Write project documentation (specifications, test plans, user guides),
• Ensure users adoption of the projects by providing training and monitoring the users' acceptance,
• Act as a first level of support when needed,
• Support the training program given to the users,
• Work closely with the Platform Delivery Team regional lead and escalate any issues or concerns.
• You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or IT,
• You are fluent in English,
• You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive,
• You possess team spirit and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate),
• Experience with accounting systems in a similar role (gathering user requirements, enhancement requests, working on systems implementations, training) will be an advantage,
• A first experience in eFront FrontInvest (FIA) solution would be a plus.