eCOV - Electronic Trading Coverage - Asia Pacific - Trading / Client Relationship Management - Hong Kong
Major Accountabilities/Principal responsibilities:
- Responsible for the electronic coverage of SG institutional clients, including Follow-The-Sun accounts.
- Primary product being Listed Derivatives, but knowledge of OTC derivatives and cash equities also key and will form a core component of this cross-product role.
- Responsible for Execution Consulting (Advice on trading & execution)
- Assist in the coordination of SG's eCOV TCA infrastructure and servicing/consultancy to clients on the platform.
- Contribution to the Sales and Product Development effort.
- Knowledge of operational workflows (trading, settlement, technology)
Profile required Key skill areas & knowledge required:
- Excellent knowledge of Asian Equity markets, including trading, operations and regulations.
- Experience of low-touch client service (Sales Trading, Sales, Advisor)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Listed Derivatives framework and associated contracts, trading globally and global equity markets.
- Understanding of client relationships within the Asian Equities community, Institutional Asset Managers and hedge Funds.
- Good understanding of equities trading, algorithmic trading, micro structure, transaction cost analysis, and associated trading parameters.
- Good understanding of the types of product/strategies most likely to suit Asian investors
Industry qualifications, including appropriate licenses to trade in Regional Equity Markets.
Business insight Primary objectives:
- Responsible for the electronic coverage of SG Global Execution Clients in Asia Pacific Markets focusing on listed derivatives.
- Perform execution consultancy to the SG electronic client base, cross-product, in the delivery of best execution.
- Contribute to sales-origination effort for the Electronic Coverage business in Asia Pacific, focusing on SG's electronic services offering across exchange traded derivatives, with additional focus on cash equities & OTC market colour.
- Generate TCA reports for client dissemination and conduct consultation with accounts on optimal execution strategies via the SG electronic platform.
- Develop knowledge of client needs and requirements and co-ordinate coverage effort in order to improve client experience and take-up of SG electronic solutions.
- Work closely with Business, IT and Support Functions in order to improve the SG electronic offering.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: 2021/01/01
Publication date: 2020/09/22