BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE
• Looking for highly skilled and experienced persons to join our dynamic regional team dedicated to providing quality support and registration for our broad and fast evolving range of BNP Paribas internet eBanking products.
• Goal is to provide the highest quality of service aimed at giving very positive experiences to our ebanking clients. CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER RELATIONS
Internal: APAC region client facing teams, respective global support teams
External : Europe L2 Team , external client support KEY RESULTS AREAS • Internet eBanking application functional support and registration
• Provide fast, accurate registration services for BNPP eBanking products
• Support by phone, e-mail, instant messaging and Jira to our APAC client facing teams, Implementation managers and also directly with clients.
• Provide training when needed to client facing teams on changes in BNPP eBanking product registration and support procedures.
• Share APAC added value information and knowledge with our equivalent Regional Support and Registration teams in NAR and EMEA.
• Participate in drives to continually innovate and optimize our internet eBanking support and registration activities.
• Compose and update procedures and monthly activity reporting intended for client facing teams.
• Co-ordinate support tasks and communications with other levels of eBanking support and departments.
• Other internet eBanking related support activities as we continue to grow. • Communications with staff members in APAC region
• Be able to work with and accommodate multi-cultural environments and different time-zones.
• Facilitate smooth communications between team members and external teams within the BNPP organization. • Integration within the team in BNPP
• Show excellent team spirit and team work
• Show excellent communication skills
• Provide excellence in Quality of Service toward both internal & external clients.
• Integrate the BNPP professional behaviors which are: Commitment, Creativity, Ambition and responsiveness • Administration / Reporting
• Perform job assigned by the supervisor
• Participate to meetings organized by the team
• Provide activity report as requested by his supervisor
• Inform management about any issues related to its job • On-Call & On Site support roster
• Participate in weekly duty roster also for Hong Kong holiday and weekend support, working from home or at office.
• Mobile BNPP e-Mail access • Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills:
- Good English
- Pre-existing experience Cash Management advantageous.
- Knowledge of Internet browsers setups and related internet plugins under Windows / Macintosh platforms.
- Strong familiarity with internet security concepts.
- Strong knowledge in internet related networking technologies is a great asset.
- Abilities in spoken and written Mandarin and/or other APAC languages are an advantage. • Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced in internet eBanking product setup support is strong advantage.
- Banking industry experience with Cash Management is a strong asset.
- Banking industry experience with Trade and Supply Chain is a strong asset.
- Strong trouble shooting skills and able to provide fast workarounds.
- Ability to prioritize: in particular be able to manage and anticipate activity peaks. • Other Value - added Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team work player.
- Strong commitment to work in client focused product support and registration.
- Prove themselves willing to work under pressure.
- Accuracy in registrations.
- Excel spreadsheet skills