eBanking Manager (Risk Control & Development) (Bank )
- $40K - 50K + Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Levin Human Resources Services Limited
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
ebanking Manager to responsible for ebanking project due diligence, monitor risk and compliance to ensure compliance of e-banking operational processes and risk control.
- Conduct due diligence for e-banking services.
- Assist in e-banking projects / maintenance and propose the regulatory related requirements. Analyse, review and monitor alternative e-banking operational processes and risk.
- Support the implementation of e-banking risk management and production problems / issues
- Establish appropriate e-banking risk-based controls.
- Manage vendor for e-banking service maintenance.
- Monitor e-banking service quality, collect customers feedback and support ongoing e-banking development.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT, e-Commerce, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Min. 5 years working experience in financial service sector, with 2 years relevant experience in retail banking industry;
- Proven experience in e-banking development is preferable