*** (Junior) GUI Developer – High Frequency Quant Hedge Fund – C# – .Net, WPF, WinForms, C++, MQ, SQL – OMS, EMS, Real Time, Low Latency, Algo Trading, Systematic Strategies - Equities, Options, Futures, Derivatives, ETFs – Hong Kong ***
My client is an established and rapidly growing hedge fund, headquartered in Hong Kong, which specialises in high frequency, systematic trading in more than 10 Asian countries’ stock markets. Part of their continued expansion plans, they are seeking a junior technologist to participate in a brand-new suite of projects focusing on developing highly functional GUIs for their mission critical, high performance, ultra-low latency trading systems:
- C# Developer delivering mission critical applications under Agile environment, as part of a flat-structured and high-calibre team of ex-investment bank developers and working closely with their CTO, who was previously a Development Lead for global investment banks and hedge funds.
- Technologies: C#, WinForms, WPF, C++, ZeroMQ, STL, Boost, SQL, Jira, Git
- The role will offer extensive exposure on how to develop mission critical applications that are highly scalable, designed to process an astronomical number of trades daily
- This is a GUI focused role, but successful candidates will need to understand how GUIs will affect backend performance, as to not slow down the ultra-low latency systems.
- Previous banking/trading systems development experience is NOT a must. However, strong C# GUI development experience on scalable applications is a requirement.
The Client has demonstrated excellent results from their trading strategies over the years, and their team’s current curation of top calibre technologists is also in line with their aim to develop a truly world-beating proprietary trading system that will outpace and outperform their competitors. They are embracing the current market volatility to secure the best talents available.
- Excellent opportunity to break into the buy side at a company with a heavy reliance on technology
- Work with developers, infrastructure engineers and traders who have worked in some of the most reputable organisations within the industry
- Unpolitical culture, flat structure, international work environment based in Central.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 2544-4458 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.