My client is a multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Europe and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. They are now expanding their team for their growing business.
- Support and troubleshoot IT issues related to the Material Handling Control System
- Follow-up and investigate any IT related incidents during operation, root cause analysis, coordinate with 2nd line support for troubleshooting
- Shift duty is required, and attractive shift allowances will be provided
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT technical support is desired
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Experience in the application of software solutions in Industrial Control Systems, specifically Material Handling System is preferred
- Good knowledge in Linux is preferred
- Good knowledge in programming language is preferred (such as Python, shell script, VBA, Java, C, SQL)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills is preferred
- Good communication skill with teamwork spirit
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format and directly email to polly.yeung@ teksystems.com or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.