Workflow Specialist, Equity & Derivatives - Hong Kong
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the financial markets and workflow experts at Bloomberg. We're highly skilled on asset class knowledge, have a deep understanding of buy-side and sell-side workflows as well as Bloomberg's product offerings.
We're looking for an Equity & Derivatives Workflow Specialist based in Hong Kong who will be collaborating closely with our Core, Enterprise Product and Data Sales teams, as well as our Enterprise Product team, to build and execute on strategies that drive sales revenue within our buy-side clients. On any given day you might be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, providing critical feedback to help craft the development of our future Product, or else bringing key stakeholders together to execute on high impact opportunities. We'll trust you to focus on: Sales & Revenue
Product & Market
- Focus on utilising your equity & derivative knowledge, market and workflow expertise to impact our Core and Enterprise Product and Data revenue
- Direct client engagement to identify their needs and articulate our solutions to translate them into business opportunities
- Develop and Implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact for the region
- Build and maintain relationships with external key decision makers and senior financial professionals, coupled with a deep comprehension of the competitive landscape, market and industry trends, to understand how all this impacts both our products and client usage and influence the direction of our Products
- Identify both tactical and strategic high impact projects and bring external needs and internal resources together, building a roadmap that aligns with Product, Sales, and Organisational goals
You'll need to have:
- Be a common thread between the Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Product and Software Engineering departments to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Communicate your Product and Asset class strategy to Enterprise Sales
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Be the face of Bloomberg by being involved in training, running campaigns, writing publications, and speaking at events
If this sounds like you:
- 7yrs+ experience covering equities or equity derivatives either in a trading, analyst or portfolio management capacity
- Knowledge of buy-side and/or sell-side client workflows with an ability to analyse these workflows and solution architect optimal target operating model
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Commercial acumen to identify, develop and execute sales opportunities within the company and to build strong external networks
- Willingness to travel
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.