Webservice/API Application Developer
Webservice/API Application Developer JOB DESCRIPTION
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance and maintain existing and new applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Complete day to day requests and assist in testing with other clients across markets.
- Maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Must Be Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment/Meet Deadlines.
- Proven experience as a .NET Application Developer, REST API and Web services.
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework 3.0 and above.
- Proficient in VB.NET, XML, Web Services Framework, Oracle Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures; with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Service cloud service platform and applications, Web Service APIs and understanding of micro services architecture.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and IIS 6.0+.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries and setting up web sites and Windows Scheduler jobs with Power shell.
- Familiar with SAP integration, web Methods and Windows Server Management.
- Good Command over Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience with quick debugging and resolution to the issues.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Programming, or Mathematics
- 5+ years of development experience
- Ability to design new applications and software components from the ground up, as well as implement code and own debugging
- Experience with multi-threaded software development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly analytical, problem solver, project oriented, and multitasker