- Up to 50K
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
A top tier iBank that based in HK is looking for Web Operations.
Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Your new role
As web operations, you will be participating in the on-call rotation shifts in support of our 24x7 global environment. You will also be participating in the full product life cycle including testing, integration, on boarding, deployment, monitoring, operation, maintenance, tuning, and repair of web-based applications and systems in a large scale Cloud/PaaS based environment, perform incident, change, and problem management, manage documentation to be consumed by internal and external facing teams, identify and automate processes wherever possible to improve reliability and efficiency and provide consultancy to the customer base.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will need to:
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux System Administration preferably Red Hat.
- At least 3 years of experience with either Perl or Python scripting, network protocols such as HTTP and TCP/IP.
- Experience in BAU, escalation, coding and documentation.
- Strong in JAVA
- A background from Financial Service Industry
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Long-term career opportunities with carried forward interest
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the region
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new IT position, please contact Angela Poh at +603-7611 8600 or email Angela.Poh@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career.