Web Developer / Cryptocurrency/ Blockchian
- Excellent salary and employee benefit in a tier one ibank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
My client is a high profile, very success FinTech start up working on cryptocurrency/ Blockchain space. The firm is backed by strong finance and looking to expand and achieve something big - building world class products. There are many GREENFIELD development going on and they are looking to hire multiple talented full-stack Web Developer to join their team in Hong Kong. They offer very competitive packages (includes equity and tokens) to the right candidates.
- Website maintenance: Programming and project management. Coordinate with the design agency responsible for the master design. Conduct content update and user testing. Ensure source code is up to security and performance standard. Maintain the web server environment for Development, UAT and Production.
- Website rollout: Project management to ensure efficient multiple language rollout, coordinating with translators of multiple languages for translation.
- CMS implementation: Explore and identify CMS platform that best fits the business needs. Coordinate with the service provider for implementation and maintenance.
- Trouble shooting: Develop implementation processes to ensure timely response for optimal functionality, loading time, and bug fixing.
- Website performance management: With strong business / marketing sense to work seamlessly with the team to ensure optimal performance on SEO / SEM to deliver key Marketing KPIs.
You need to have:
- Solid knowledge in HTML5, CSS, JS, Node.js / ROR and Postgres.
- Basic knowledge in graphic software, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Familiar with GIT or versioning tools in general.
- Proficient in other JS ecosystem such as React, Vue.js, Angular or with knowledge in other programming language is a plus.
- Knowledge in SEO, Facebook, WeChat Applications or other Social Network Platform API is a plus.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Service & Linux is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Harsha Dharmana at Harsha.Dharmana@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2544 4478 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340