Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is a leading investment bank, they are currently looking for a strong Web Developer to build highly exciting web technologies to provide visualization and interaction for financial and trading analysis. The selected candidate would have the chance to work with some of the brilliant minds globally as well as some of the latest web technologies.
- Work closely with the business analysts, propose technical solutions, UI design, and optimize the user experience.
- Build effective web-based tools for the front office users across analytics, alerting, and visualizations.
- Transform UI designs or prototypes into actual code.
- Perform user testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Troubleshoot issues with existing web applications and provide technical assistance.
- Understand financial market business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices.
- Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work
- Provide user training and prepare system documentation
- Degree/ holder in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in web development.
- Strong understanding of UX and UI design.
- Be able to think logically to create code that provides solutions and enhance the website with increased functionality, speed, and effectiveness
- Good command of written and spoken English. You will be working in a global team.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Web Developer - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) C++ Software Engineer - Leading Asset Management Firm – Singapore
2) Front Office Java Developer - Leading Asset Management Firm – Singapore
3) Infrastructure Project Manager - Investment Bank