My client is a hedge fund headquartered in HK with offices in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Sydney, NYC and London. They are a team of professionals with an extensive track record from prestigious banks and hedge funds, specializing in equity index arbitrage in Asian frontiers and emerging markets. They invest in Indexes' constitutes, Indexes futures, ETFs, Indexes swaps and currencies futures in speculating and hedging purposes.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field