Wealth Planning Life Insurance Sales Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Apr 18
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us deliver the best-in-class service for our clients by:
- coordinating with internal and external counterparties to identify and leverage opportunities for life insurance products
- engaging in life insurance sales management and proposition development activities
- providing on-going trainings to Wealth Planners and Client Advisors and support in client marketing activities
- developing and implementing local life insurance business strategy and sales &marketing plans in conjunction with Markets and Brokers
- ensuring good governance and broker support towards UBS's life insurance referral model
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working as part of the Wealth Planning Life Insurance team in Investment Products & Services, Hong Kong. We actively work together with the Markets and brokers for the best life insurance product offering to clients. We also act as SME to provide support to Wealth Planners and Client Advisors for life insurance related inquiries.
Your experience and skills
- a graduate degree
- several years of experience in Sales in a life insurance company or Bank with insurance product management and/or insurance sales management experience
- life insurance product and process knowledge with understanding of the Asia insurance market
- familiarity with investment markets and solutions offered to wealth management clients an advantage
- financial planning/wealth planning experience/knowledge an advantage
- bank working experience an advantage
- strongly committed to the highest professional standards
- highly organized, able to multi-task, work both independently and in a team setting
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.