To capitalize the business opportunities from mainland clients’ investments in overseas financial products (such as securities, futures, unit trust/mutual funds, structured products, etc). Provide customer service and conduct marketing activities to clients (account managers and direct clients).
Promote brokerage business with a view to acquire new wealth management clients and achieve synergies within group companies.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintain good relationship with the existing HNW & Corporate clients
- Develop business for wealth management clients in generating revenue through secondary and primary broking activities. Scope of work includes account opening, CDD&KYC, product roadshow, project pitching, clients visit in greater China as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Provide trading and dealing services, including HK and overseas equities, fixed income, futures, commodities and enlisted 3rd party products, also provide post-trade review and data analysis to key clients
- Participate in internal and external business development activities, discover innovative and popular financial product and raise request to product team.
- Support Wealth Management team to promote company’s professional image
- Possess strong integrity, compliance sense, willingness to learn and progress
- Participate internal and external business development activities
- Support Wealth Management team to increase company’s brand, product awareness among different clients and market share and penetration
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder or above in Business / Finance discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience (e.g. front-line sales and customer service) in the financial industry
- Attained relevant SFC licenses for carrying out Type 1 & Type 2 regulated activities.
- Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed.
- Customer-focused and able to work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with local sales representatives experience in providing witness services for account opening
- Strong capabilities of client’s order handling and trading
- Good knowledge in financial planning and wealth products
- Possess strong business network in China and have good connections with clients who are interested in investing in overseas financial products
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese and Mandarin
Work Locations : Hong Kong Beijing Shanghai Shenzhen Qingdao Hangzhou
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to email@example.com. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.