See job description for details
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Reference spilt of duty on coaching / joint call is 75% / 25%
- Coach selected TRMs of assigned district on sales performance through providing needs-based selling coaching. TRM assignment is reviewed on quarterly basis.
- Assist assigned district to help to formulate sales strategies and to provide support on the implementation.
- To upscale product knowledge and soft skills competency of Selected / New join TRM.
- Help new join TRM to get familiarized with DBS culture, system, introduction of relevant working partners to ensure good on boarding journey and quick adaptation to DBS environment.
- Coach Selected / New Join TRM to conduct analysis on assigned portfolio and to structure appropriate sales strategy and approach.
- To contribute input in joining different task force, eg sales process streamlining to reflect feedback from frontline, market intelligence on sales practice of competitor banks. Involve in structuring customer engagement model like TOM.
- Identify critical training needs of TRMs of assigned district, coach and develop selected staff to meet the performance standards.
- Conduct workshops to selected / new join TRM relating to product knowledge refreshment, shape up of selling and make appointment soft skills, which would also include aspect in area of CE and compliance
- On selected existing TRM, would clearly channel to them on expected improvement over specified timeline with measurement of activity in both quantity and quality with appropriate coaching as per characteristics of the TRM.
- Join hands with BM to handhold new join TRM to ensure that they are properly equipped on system, product & sales process familiarization with building of trust and morale.
- Persistently reinforce the required compliance standard and update regulatory requirement to selected / new join TRM with case sharing.
- Repeatedly emphasize the importance of strict adherence to (and not limited to) to the laid down governance of the bank, all internal policies & procedure , guidelines including the staff licensing, fit and properness of staff, anti-money laundering policy , KYC principles, refined sales process, PDPO Direct Marketing reminder, Treat Customer Fairly, R & R of handling sales as well as 2nd RI etc
- Comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA and other regulatory bodies. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- While main duty of WMC is coaching, in case of sitting through the entire joint call, WMC needs to straightly follow the R & R as 2nd RI (irrespective if it is required in OM)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in consumer banking at executive level, preferably with 1-2 years' sales management experience
- Good education background, preferably up to University Level.
- Must be registered RI [ Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 ] with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7 & 8; or equivalent.
- Preferably be registered TR [ General & Long Term (incl. linked long term) ] with passes in IIQE papers 1, 2, 3 & 5; or equivalent.
- CFP and CFA designation would be an advantage.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.