Wealth Management Client Advisor Assistant Cadet Program
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Jan 18
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients. You'll:
– support Client Advisors
– be the point of entry for processing client orders
– make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be joining a unique 1 to 2 months program in Wealth Management Team in Hong Kong. You will gain extensive knowledge on the financial industry and the necessary skillset to begin a career in Wealth Management. You will receive, among other topics, classroom training on products, processes and risk management, as well as on-the-job training to ensure our clients would receive the best possible services. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– completed Paper 1 for the HKSI examination a must
– a few years of experience in the financial industry
– a team player
– a detail-oriented person
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin as we service north Asia internal and external clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.