Wealth Management - Relationship Manager - Director
Position Overview Details of Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank's Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS.
The Relationship Manager is a primary point of contact for clients to access the entire suite of wealth management capabilities and solutions offered by Deutsche Bank Wealth Management. This is achieved by working in close partnership with the Investment Manager in the day-to-day planning and servicing for the client. The individual is responsible for acquiring new clients - which are in line with the business proposition of the bank - and assets as well as grow existing business relationships, assuring a holistic and high-standard client experience. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Supplemental Savings Plan on top of mandatory social security
- Full range of commercial insurance coverage, including delegated private hospital
- Online family doctor consultation for both employee and family members
- Employee Assistance Program for both employee and family members
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your skills and experience
- Develop, manage and maintain overall relationship with the client, providing an holistic client experience
- Develop new business with new and existing clients, spending a great proportion of time focused on bringing in new clients and new assets (prospecting), building and sustaining long-term relationships
- Keep day-to-day responsibility for advising clients within the required regulatory framework and keeping abreast of all client-impacting initiatives from the respective market
- Proactively identifying client lending / financing needs, involving lending specialists to further develop the opportunity
- Perform continuous market analysis to identify potential client leads and opportunities
- Act as the Accountable Client Owner with responsibility for all AML aspects of the client relationship; this includes KYC in good quality and in a timely manner (no overdues) as well as account behavior, i.e. transactions with focus on 3rd party transactions constituting transfers in and out to be in line with purpose and anticipated behavior of the account(s).
How we'll support you
- 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and the principal local language relative to the market coverage required; other languages are a plus
- License to perform a client-facing function in a private bank in Hong Kong
- A motivated self-starter who has a solid network of clients in the target market
- Possesses a high sense of integrity and has a good understanding of the governing regulatory framework (e.g. RDR, MiFID II, etc.), including but not limited to applicable confidentiality / secrecy / data protection regulations and cross border rules where relevant.
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.