China Guangfa Bank is a commercial banking corporation headquartered in Guangzhou, People's Republic of China. The bank was established in September 1988 as Guangdong Development Bank
- Perform account opening document inspection to ensure compliance with regulatory, internal policies, KYC, customer due diligence and anti-money laundering requirements.
- Perform customer account data creation and keep records that meet regulatory and bank requirements.
- Implementation of CRS and FATCA reports.
- Perform daily transactions and clearing of counterparties, customer holdings and dividends/dividends, etc.
- Work closely with the head office, domestic branches and other departments to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Support the team to deal with related new products/projects/system implementation.
- Continuously review the work process to identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in the preparation of operation manuals, user acceptance tests and designated special projects.
- Handle customer's consultation and information needs.
- Bachelor degree or above in the areas of Economics, Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- More than five year of account opening, KYC, customer due diligence and anti-money laundering work experience, experience in handling wealth management and private banking customers is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong risk awareness, proactiveness, attention to details, good teamwork spirit, ability to work independently, strong pressure-bearing ability.
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English (Putonghua is preferred), proficient in computer skills.