CICC Wealth Management(WM) provides high net-worth clients with a broad spectrum of wealth management solutions including securities trading, various investment and financing products. This position is within the WM Operation team to support the HK Wealth management group for operational tasks, including but not limited to:
• Work closely with the sales team and conduct sales process management, including related data processing and report generating;
• Manage and track IT projects such as system upgrade and UAT; provide supporting throughout the life cycle of Fintech projects including coordination, estimation, timelines, and delivery;
• Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and regulatory requirements;
• Coordinate and communicate with other departments in terms of daily operational issues;
• Any other ad-hoc works required.
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or related areas;
• 1-2 years of data processing or project management experience is preferred; Excellent graduates of related disciplines can also be considered;
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin;
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office such as Word/Excel/PowerPoint; VBA skill would be a decent plus;
• Multitask and ability to prioritize tasks, willingness to take on additional responsibilities;
• Good communication skills and self-driven.