China Guangfa Bank is a commercial banking corporation headquartered in Guangzhou, People's Republic of China. The bank was established in September 1988 as Guangdong Development Bank.
- Conduct business reviews such as account opening and transaction monitoring, transaction procedures to ensure compliance with internal/external requirements, identify possible compliance/operational risks/violations, prepare management reports, and provide suggestions for reducing related risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements and changes/developments in our business and operations. Conduct regular and special self-assessments, gap analysis, investigations, and independent reviews according to various internal and/or regulatory requirements, and conduct regular/special compliance reviews and reports to ensure compliance with regulatory and head office and branch requirements and internal policies.
- Formulate internal control compliance policies and procedures related to wealth management, review various related policies and marketing procedures, marketing/product information, and analyze compliance risks of new businesses/products/processes/systems.
- Provide advice on internal control and compliance matters, and conduct training to promote a compliance culture.
- Communicate with internal and external parties on internal control and compliance matters, prepare to respond and implement relevant improvements.
- Bachelor degree or above in the areas of Accounting, law, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 7 years of banking and financial work experience, more than 3 years of relevant wealth management or private banking compliance work experience.
- Knowledge or experience in AML/CFT, FATCA and CRS compliance is preferred.
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements of insurance, wealth management or private banking.
- Extensive experience in matters related to compliance review, especially in the private banking sector and general banking sector.
- Independent, excellent analytical skills, time management skills and good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with internal teams.
- People-oriented, team spirit.
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English (Putonghua is preferred), proficient in computer skills.