Wealth Insurance Planner - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Wealth Insurance Planner.
In this role, you will
- Driving and implementing the new Strategic Financial Planning in accordance with the group standards
- Promoting and enhancing the brand and image of the Bank
- Consulting with all Branch Managers in the division assigned to effectively mobilize resources to coach and work with General Banking Officers and Wealth Management Managers in delivery of insurance products for fulfilling the needs of customers
- Developing business plans and formulating business strategies with Branch Management and leading all sales tactics in the division assigned
- Support the Wholesale Support Team Head on scheduling regular visits to the branches and work with Product Expert teams to achieve portfolio sales goals and identify areas of concern
- Delivery of coaching seminars and product knowledge workshops to Wealth Management Managers and General Banking Officers to uplift their skills through best practice sharing
- Ensure that the service delivered by various branches are being benchmarked and are of top quality
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Degree Holder
- Solid years of working experience in Business development, Client servicing, or Distribution Support within Banking or life insurance settings
- Possess Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper, including Paper 1, 2, 3, and 5
- Solid knowledge in Life Insurance Products
- Strong coaching skills and strong business acumen
- Solid knowledge in driving and implementing business Strategy within Bancassurance settings
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Read and Write in English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000098LY
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited