Korea Investment & Securities Asia Ltd. (KISA) is looking for an outperforming and entrepreneurial candidates to join the Derivatives Trading as Warrant Market-Making Trader. KISA built new trading desk in HK to expand its trading division to the Asia region. KISA’s headquarter company is Korea Investment & Securities, one of the most successful local securities companies in Korea. With fast growing trading team, new hire can enhance experiences with higher decision making opportunities. This is a full-time role in Trading especially on equity related products in listed market.
- Conduct market making, hedging and risk management of Derivative Warrants and CBBCs.
- Navigate the market-making system with skillful handling of well-defined functions.
- Define the strategy of the equity derivatives desk and analyze the behavior of the market.
- Perform pricing on the derivatives products and detailed management of parameters.
- Publish daily reports of trading pnl and risk exposure.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience and preferably knowledge of the Derivative Warrants market in HK.
- Strong ability to make quick decisions and perform under pressure.
- Hands-on experience in market making and risk management systems.
- Deep knowledge of equity derivatives products and stock market.
- Coding and strong quantitative skills to build trading strategies and analyze the market.
Contacts and details:
- Please send your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org" (Cover letter is optional)
- If applicable, please add trading related programming sample (Excel VBA, Phython etc.)