Job Reference # 193376BR
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you enjoy client servicing and delivering best in class experience for them? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Perform authentication controls over Client payments. This includes ensuring documentation completeness and accuracy in line with agreed service levels & timings. Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies.
- Provide support to the front office (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) on questions related to Commissions and Fees discounts.
- Handle periodic fees charges to clients and be well verse with calculation methodologies so that you can support any complex investigations.
- Manage exceptions promptly ensuring all payments are timely & accurately processed.
- Direct liaison with; and support to internal clients through hotline/advisory support. Business partners includes but not limited to within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team(s).
- Engage in adhoc project(s) including systems change, process improvement, cross-border initiatives, new regulatory changes from requirements gathering through to implementation. Your team
You'll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Middle Office Payments Team in Hong Kong which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) ensuring all payments are appropriately reviewed prior to execution and all discounts are updated into the systems. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal. Your expertise
– 4-8 years of experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– Working knowledge of Hong Kong and/or Singapore regulatory landscape favored.
– Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements
– Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
– Client service oriented and enjoys working in a team.
– High motivation and positive can-do attitude. Effective & clear communication; comfortable in facing different stakeholders at senior levels.
– Adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.