Job Reference # 193390BR
- Perform new client onboarding processing including document review, profile plausibility review and names screening. Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies. Maintain in-depth awareness of potential legislative and UBS policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence.
- Responsible for life cycle of client information by reviewing account documentation & maintaining static data and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all sourced data.
- Direct liaison with; and support to internal clients through hotline/advisory support. Business partners includes but not limited to within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team(s).
- Engage in adhoc project(s) including systems change, process improvement, cross-border initiatives, new regulatory changes from requirements gathering through to implementation. Your team
You'll be working in Hong Kong Wealth Management Operations. This team offers Client Due Diligence Review for new and existing clients, supporting both Singapore and Hong Kong business. Your expertise
- 8 years of experience in Wealth Management Onboarding, Client Lifecycle Maintenance, Names Screening, Periodic KYC Review. Working knowledge of Hong Kong and/or Singapore regulatory landscape favored.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
- Client service oriented and enjoys working in a team.
- High motivation and positive can-do attitude. Effective & clear communication; comfortable in facing different stakeholders at senior levels.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.