Job Reference # 190450BR
We're looking for a Functional Manager to perform following tasks:
• Analysis and syndication of regulatory, process and system changes impacting the Client LifCycle Services organization. Devise solutions and / or perform business impact analysis of proposed solutions.
• Business integration activities which include training and communication, rollout, post-rollout support and review.
• Lead and drive some of the initiatives in line with internal objectives.
• Evaluate and optimize existing processes, implement new processes and improvement ideas.
• Coordinate and/or participate in ongoing system testing/ projects.
• Support adhoc management analysis. Your team
Functional Management team under WM Group Operations is responsible for managing the regulatory, process and system changes impacting Client LifeCycle Services. Your expertise
Our ideal candidate should have the following requisites:
• Strong communication skills to interact with various internal business partners across different seniority levels.
• Stakeholder management - proven ability to build effective and responsive relationships with range of different cross functional partners at the working level.
• Maintains a high degree of organizational skills, be control and process oriented, with an eye for detail.
• Candidates with 1-2 years of Project management and/or Business analyst experience in documentation are preferred.
• Deal with ambiguity and demonstrates ability to make sense of the available information and move the topics/issues forward.
• Willingness to learn and demonstrates commitments and shows positive basic attitude.
• Demonstrates resilience and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong pc skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.