See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with a team of members in UT Support to provide quality back office processing of investment funds services to different customer segments and assist the team to the adherence to the regulatory requirements, bank policies, operational procedures, performance standard and service turnaround time.
- Process order input and amendment, order settlement, corporate action for all investment funds products according to the operation procedures as documented in the Operation Manual
- Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor;
- Assist supervisor to promote staff morale and team culture in order to build up an efficient, knowledgeable and professional back-end operation support team;
- Cooperate with other team members and supervisor to maintain high team efficiency and effectiveness;
- Maintain self-development to ensure sufficient knowledge is equipped to handle the assigned duties.
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years' experience in banking operations;
- Relevant experience in relation to the processing and settlement of investment funds is an advantage.
- Knowledge of banking practices and procedures;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.