Voice & Recording Engineer - Information Technology - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
You will be on boarded in the Digital Workplace Services that develops and maintains end user services (Desktop, collaboration). The department is composed of 20+ Administrator using Agile framework
We are looking for an experienced Voice and market telephony engineer at Associate level, with experience in Skype telephony, operations, market telephony and exposure to projects in a large scale infra environment. Who has a strong technical background in Voice technologies, Recording platforms (Nice, Verba) and exposure to market telephony (IP Trade, BT, Etrali, IPC). To provide Support and deliver Unified collaboration deliverables prioritized by the product owner.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL practices, be familiar with change management processes and Agile methodology. Candidate with more than 8 years relevant experience may be considered at Vice President level.
Main responsibilities of the team:
- Support production platforms across all products under the department's responsibility (include Support, Weekend operation)
- Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfil compliance, security or capacity requirements
- Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service)
As a member of team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment, high degree of autonomy, responsibility and collaboration are also required.
- College degree such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a Voice Administrator
- 5+ years of experience on Market telephony administrator
- Experience with an Agile framework employing SCRUM methodology would be a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the teams
- Care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- Has a passion to share knowledge amongst the community.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Sound experience on voice telephony (Skype, Cisco), Video infrastructure (VCS-C, Pexip)
- Experience with administering Market Telephony infrastructure (IPTrade, BT, IPC, Etrali)
- Experience administering Recording infrastructure (Nice, Verba...)
- To ensure Compliance standards and guidelines on Voice recording and data retention policies are followed and implemented on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform quarterly supervision on Voice recording related controls and ensured that the controls are completed before deadline dates.
- Ability to proposed automation process that can improve and satisfy Compliance controls and guidelines
- Demonstrate a basic working knowledge of applicable Banking Compliance regulations, industry trends, and ability to understand its applicability to risk management strategies.
- Ability to work independently with Compliance on the implementation of Voice recording solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate well in a team environment.
- Client - Client focus: I nurture a long-term relationship with the clients/internal partners
- Team Spirit - Open mindset/Respect: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Technology: I include technological breakthroughs in the strategies implemented
- Responsibility - Empowerment and Accountability: I give resources and autonomy to make decisions
Business insight Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region. Department Description
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure department, Global Technical Services (GTS).
IT infrastructure is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Société Générale group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 million external clients.
GTS staff motivation comes from the new technologies they deliver to enhance agility of the various business lines (Cloud, Big Data, Continuous Delivery)
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/01/05