Voice Network Support - Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
A unique opportunity has just been made available for a network support engineer with experience in voice communication systems. A multinational investment bank is searching for a strong junior technical support candidate to join their experienced team as a multi-talented professional who can lend his/her experience across multiple teams.
- Responsible for day to day IP telephony support
- Responsible for day-to-day technical support of the mission critical Cisco Network Voice infrastructure and other voice recording solution.
- Work with the head office and the vendor to define and delivery of specific Network Voice solutions to achieve business objectives.
- To build internal, external and third party supplier relationships to ensure full commitment and support.
- Implement network changes in accordance with the change management process.
- Support project implementation by assigning network resources, installing network equipment with vendor support, and participating in acceptance tests with internal teams and clients in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
- Provide on-call support to network incidents during non-office hours
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 3 years previous experience of Network Voice Engineering, network voice design or other high level networking related positions.
- The ideal candidate should possess CCNP Routing and Switching, and CCNP Collaboration. Candidates with CCNP R/S only but with Cisco Voice experience will be considered also.
- Have a broad range of experience with Delivering IP Telephony solutions successfully
- Possible experience of Unified communications and applications integration.
- MUST have excellent communications and presentation skills in English