In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest-growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed an in-depth body of knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
KPMG are seeking individuals who are passionate about using Data & Analytics to solve client issues, and drive their future business and growth agendas. KPMG needs dynamic and driven individuals with a background in technology enabled transformation.
Client demand for KPMG services is growing, and driving exciting opportunities for individuals seeking to develop and become market leaders in Data & Analytics solutions.
KPMG provides services and solutions across areas including Business Architecture, Data Engineering & Solutions (including data modelling, analytics, dashboards), Business Intelligence (including predictive analytics and insights), and Data Management & Governance.
KPMG offers the opportunity to work on strategic client and transformation projects; from initial design through to implementation, i.e. end to end delivery of client outcomes.
The role of a Manager within KPMG has four specific areas of focus:
1. Design and Implementation – client delivery
- Provide business intelligence or management reporting solution for client aligning with their business strategy
- Design, develop and test visualisation dashboard
- Understand basic features of different visualisation tools and provide options in client IT context
2. Project Execution – client delivery
- Plan and oversee the delivery of engagements or projects, including responsibility for the review and quality assurance of KPMG deliverables
- Client relationship building and delivery management
- Team management, coaching and support
- Engage and mange key stakeholders across the client, e.g. Business, IT and Management
3. Practice and People Development
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and support future project sales and delivery
- Identify project opportunities and lead or support the development of proposals
- Work as a strong team player, including coaching and developing junior colleagues
4. Proposition and Market Development
- Participate and contribute to developing new propositions and innovate solutions for clients
- Respond to new market innovations and client needs
The individual will have:
- Over 5 years of working experience in data analytics, transformation program, business intelligence, IT consulting, IT delivery or related topics
- Strong experience in delivering business intelligence, data visualisation and management dashboards project and developing business requirement, or functional specification document
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses for different tools and able to act as the go-to-person on dashboard enquiry
- Strong team player and high willingness to coach and develop junior colleagues
- Candidates with below requirements will be a plus:
- Knowledge of market trends and emerging technologies such as Big Data, Block Chain, Internet of Things, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- Relevant visualisation tool qualifications, Professional Scrum Master or PMP
- Language requirements: Strong preference will be given to Cantonese and Mandarin speaker
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Senior Consultant
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.