Oceanpine Capital is a reputable investment manager with offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley. The leadership team is comprised of established professionals with both education and working experience in the U.S. and China. We look for a capable and enthusiastic candidate who is motivated to learn and grow with us, and is a positive contributor to the team culture. Our team focuses on investment opportunities in the TMT, Healthcare and other sectors, and invests in private and publicly listed companies including IPOs.
- Conducting industry, market and company research and analysis; responsible for investment related execution and post-investment management.
- Supporting senior people with origination, marketing, operations and other aspects of investment management business.
- Supporting Oceanpine’s other developments as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree or above, CPA or CFA qualification preferred.
- Ability to work in a firm with strong growth potential and in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, proficient in Mandarin and English.
- Professional, proactive, hardworking with good people skills.
- At least three years of working experience required. Experience with an asset management firm or investment bank preferred.
- Candidate with Hong Kong work permit preferred.
※ Compensation and title will be commensurate with experience and capacity.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.