Vice President for Private Equity Fund of Funds Investments
Our client is a leading asset and wealth management with a strong track record in the region. They provide alternative investment solutions such as Private Equity funds, Real Estate Funds, Structured products to their clients. Due to business expansion they are looking for VP for their Private Equity Fund of Funds investment team and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for sourcing, conducting due diligence on global and local private equity funds including venture capital, growth capital, buyout funds and co-investments etc
- Analyze private equity funds’ investment strategies and performance, and industry outlook
- Ability to lead, with limited guidance, investment evaluation, legal negotiation process and preparation of due diligence reports for investment commitee
- Work with team members to present due diligence reports and investment ideas to the investment committee
- Involve in fundraising events and roadshow, participate in industry seminars and conference.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Private Equity Fund of Funds, investment consultancy, investment banking corporate finance etc
- Excellent analytical skills in fund due diligence, macro market analysis, investment trends and strategies
- Strong understanding in Private Equity industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Independent and team player
- Strong English and Chinese language skills
Interested Parties please send your resume in word format to Justin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.