GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities, responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Act as the intermediary between institutional investors and trading/structuring team for both corporate bonds and credit derivative products.
- Explore cross border structured solutions opportunities among investors.
- Work very closely with trading teams to provide best in class market colour, information and trade ideas to our client.
- The role will include selling primary bonds, executing secondary market trades and supporting general client needs.
- Develop new institutional clients in China, Hong Kong and global markets.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and deal pitching including preparation for marketing material or product presentations.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- Attention to detail
- Superior work ethic and high levels of motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task & be prepared for a fast-paced dynamic environment
- A keen interest in learning about and following financial markets
- An entrepreneurial spirit in the approach to the job