Our client is one of the top-tier Chinese Investment and Asset Management Company in Hong Kong. Working location: IFC, Central
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns and promotional activities；
- Coordinate outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, materials preparation, advertising etc) ；
- Organizing events and product exhibitions；
- Managing campaigns on social media；
- Collaborate with team and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts；
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
- Develop, update and manage marketing materials and sales tools;
- Source and manage giveaway items/corporate gifts to clients.
- University degree or above in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline;
- More than 7 years equivalent work experience;
- Good understanding of investment products;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Proficiency in written Chinese and English;
- Detail-minded and able to work around tight time-line;
- Able to adapt to culture and working style.
Welcome to call Mr. Lam by 3589 6896 for confidential discussion and send CV to me with current & expected salary and notice period.