We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment. We now invite applications for the following position:
- Analyze global macro events development and cross-asset implications
- Research macroeconomic data, monetary and fiscal policy and core drivers of asset prices, and monitor rate sensitive sectors
- Make asset allocation recommendations across regions/countries and asset classes
- Develop tools and dashboards to help idea generations and decision making in optimal portfolio construction
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree; MBA/CFA a plus but not required
- A minimum of 6 - 10 years of relevant experience in macro analysis / investments
- Good understanding of risks management, portfolio construction and asset allocation principles
- Familiar with leading market data systems, such as Bloomberg, Factset, WIND
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager by clicking “Apply" button. (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.) For further information about Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) Pertaining to Recruitment, please click the link below www.nanfung.com/en/common/pics/.
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.