We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment. We now invite applications for the following position:
- Research and stock coverage of the healthcare sector, including US, China and global, and leverage on Nan Fung Life Sciences resources
- Interpret data and performance metrics on the market, economics, demographics and regulatory trends affecting the Healthcare sector
- Develop and maintain financial and valuation models, build relationship with companies under coverage
- Develop investment thesis and ideas within Healthcare sector, and to come up with recommendations in public market securities
- Role may also include coverage of securities in another sector (US, China, global)
Experience and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in investment research, in relevant roles (buy-side/sell-side, investment banking, PE/VC, industry or consulting), including 3+ years of healthcare specific expertise
- Bachelor of Science, MBA or other graduate credentials will be considered. CFA a plus but not required
- Excellent financial modelling, valuation and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus but not required
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate/junior research analyst
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager by clicking “Apply" button. (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.) For further information about Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) Pertaining to Recruitment, please click the link below www.nanfung.com/en/common/pics/.
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.