Responsible for the development and implementation of business plans, product launch (including product due diligence) and marketing programs, monitoring, planning and implementation of compliance and risk management issues for Insurance business including life and general insurance products
- Develop business plans to drive Insurance business, and relevant products and services to meet the business target.
- Monitoring, planning and implementation of compliance and risk management issue to comply with HKMA, IA and HKFI’s requirement.
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners to provide quality products and services to bank customers.
- Implement and manage effective product launch from product due diligence, product provider selection to ongoing review.
- Launch competitive products, services and promotion, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
- Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new customer segments, niche industry, new markets and digital/non face-to-face sales channel.
- Work with business partners and advertising agencies on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution.
- Actively monitor and manage insurance products, and keep track of market intelligence
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns
- Prepare regular / ad-hoc regulatory reports to respective regulatory authorities and management
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years of solid experience in marketing, product development in insurance field with Bancassurance exposure.
- Experience in managing insurance products and distributing through multi-channels.
- With relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).