Vice President, Team Head (Product Control / Treasury Accounting) - Finance & Capital Management Division
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Lead a product control team to handle the control and reporting function of the Bank’s treasury function, includes profit attribution analysis, balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Establish and maintain internal control standards on valuation and front to back position break reconciliation
- Comply with internal and external, regulatory and accounting requirements from HKMA and Auditors
- Drive the setup of new controls framework and implementation due to regulatory changes or new business
- Review new product due diligence
- Advise FO clearly control implication, as well as impact on B/S and disclosures, on their new business / new product
- Drive and lead discussions on change initiatives, articulate clearly user requirements, participate and provide SME’s input and solutions to new deals / products / initiatives, manage PC’s involvement and oversight on UAT and implementation
- University graduate in Business, Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA/FRM an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ product control and Treasury Accounting experiences in banking industry
- Good understanding of product control and knowledge in treasury accounting and treasury / global markets products, such as FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives & OTC products
- Solid experience in accounting treatment under IFRS on interest rate & FX products, understand various accounting and disclosure requirements
- Well versed with trading front & back office systems
- Strong analytical mind, meticulous with good communication and organization skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and practical skill in VBA & SQL
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group