The incumbent will be responsible for developing syndicated finance business in Hong Kong and Asian markets as well as developing and maintaining relationships with corporate clients in Hong Kong and China.
- Drive to maximize department performance and achieve targeted business results;
- Acquire new client, develop account plans and maintain excellent relationships with major clients;
- Identify business opportunities and provide excellent financial solutions to clients in order to maximize department’s performance and achieve business target;
- Work closely with internal & external business partners, headquarter of China Everbright Bank, local branches and other stakeholders in the Group to deliver comprehensive solutions to clients;
- Prepare thorough financial analysis and credit proposals in accordance to the Bank’s guideline;
- Monitor and maintain the assigned client portfolio to minimize credit risk;
- Assist General Manager in the daily operations / administration of the department.
- Degree holder in Finance or related business disciplines with minimum 8 years’ commercial / corporate banking experience, preferably in syndicated loan field, gained from local commercial / international banking environment;
- Good network with loan investors in Hong Kong is preferred;
- Strong banking product knowledge including structured finance, syndication loan, deposit, treasury and investment products. Knowledge and experience in structuring cross-border financing is preferred;
- Seasoned credit professional with strong analytical, credit analysis and risk management skills;
- Strong report-writing capabilities on business and financial analysis, industry study, financial modeling etc;
- A self-starter, team player, and is passionate about the business;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) with strong presentation skills.