Vice President, Strategic Planning, Management Office
DBS, a leading financial services group headquartered in Singapore, operates across 18 markets. We are a bank born and bred in Asia, with a growing presence in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia. A frontrunner in digital transformation, we seek to deliver a new kind of banking that is so simple, seamless and invisible, that customers have more time to spend on the people or things they care about. We invite you to be part of the journey to Live more, Bank less. Responsibilities
- Support CEO Office (HK) to formulate/ manage overall country level strategy, conduct strategic projects as required by CEO, and help develop various management reports for the Boards, Management Committees, and regulators, etc.
- Conduct analyses on key market and strategic trends in banking industry
- Work with and coordinate across Units to conduct various project works, assess the Bank's performance against proposed scorecard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and manage HK country limit exposure, etc.
- Perform market intelligence analyses to assess peer banks' performance in comparing with DBS, and synthesize lessons learned for the Bank
- Maintain and update various databases and models about Hong Kong banking market
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Economics or Information Technology
- Relevant experience in economic analysis, preferably in banking, finance, digital and/or consulting industries
- Strong modeling, analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiatives and drive strategic projects; a good team player
- Knowledge of strategic planning, digital innovation, business transformation/re-engineering, financial product development & marketing, and/or MIS design & management
Requirements Apply Now
- Good command of both written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.