At least 7 years relevant experience;credit risk management
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Oversee the credit risk management of the margin financing business;
- Implement and monitor the daily credit risk control of the margin financing business;
- Prepare detailed credit risk assessment on magin financing transaction in a timely fashion;
- Review and update risk management procedures and policies;
- Assist the Head of Risk to improve the overall credit risk management framework of the firm;
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or relevant discipline is preferred;
- Professional qualification in CPA/ CFA/ FRM / PRM is a plus;
- At least 7 years relevant experience, preferably in securities brokerage firms;
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word processing is required;
- Good Strong analytical skills and conscious to details;
- Capable and willing to work under pressure and tight time frames;
- Good in written and spoken English, Chinese (including Cantonese & Mandarin);
Interested parties please send CV, to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.