A unique opportunity has opened up with a well capitalized Global Real Estate Fund who are seeking a Vice President of Real Estate Investments to be based in Hong Kong overseeing investments in APAC with a focus on Greater China.
The Vice President of Real Estate Investment will partner with the Managing Director to lead the whole spectrum of deal execution in Greater China. Responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a viable investment acquisition strategy that meets the needs of the business.
- You will be responsible for actively sourcing investment opportunities in APAC with a key focus on Greater China. The firm currently invest across the capital stack focusing mostly on the logistics, multifamily and commercial sectors.
- Taking a leading role with overseeing team members and presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee for investments in APAC.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or CFA a plus (strong academic pedigree)
- 8+ year of real estate experience with a leading investment manager. Candidates with less experience may be considered for an AVP position.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record of acquiring and divesting assets in Greater China.
- Strong collaborator, especially across teams on due diligence, structuring and negotiations (legal, financial, accounting, third party vendors)
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to manage multiple, complex, time-sensitive projects with diversified workstreams while adhering to high quality work
- Fluent in English and Cantonese and/or Mandarin
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Amy Chow by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa