Vice President, Project Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
A highly respected Investment Bank, with an established platform in Asia, is currently looking for an experienced VP to join their Project Finance team in Hong Kong.
A Hong Kong based Project Finance team is currently looking to add a VP to their Greater China team. The VP will be part of an expanding unit, and be actively involved in the marketing and execution of project finance related transactions in the region.
- Assist in the origination & execution of project finance and related transactions, including refinancing and acquisition transactions.
- Execute all aspects of transactions, through negotiation of term sheets, credit process, financial modelling, documentation, through to financial close.
- Play an active and prominent role in teams providing Financial Advisory to clients.
- Mentoring of juniors in relation to the development of high level financial modelling capabilities.
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, in order to support the team in growing business in the region, including preparation of marketing related material, with a particular focus on the China market and Energy, Infrastructure & Natural Resource sectors.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Project Finance/Structured Finance transactions.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English.