Vice President, Products Department
- Commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
The team is responsible for delivering products and services that meet targeted client segment needs globally. The incumbent is to drive the development and growth of investment products and drive the business proposition, execute market initiatives and provide product expertise throughout the sales process.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Product Strategy - Develop/provide input to and execute the product strategy and roadmap
- Product Monitoring - Manage the product lifecycle, including the execution of market plans (revenue goals, product positioning, competitive analysis, target segments, use cases, marketing materials, sales training)
- Product Marketing - Work with external and internal stakeholders such as Research, Sales & Marketing to understand market needs and continue to drive innovation
- Product Development - Collaborate with Research and Compliance to define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver new products or enhancements
- Stakeholder Coordination - Maintain regular communication with Beijing to support cross-functional projects to improve product offering
- Account Monitoring - Support key client engagement. Participating in client consultations to understand client needs and/or product opportunities
- MS or MBA in Finance/Financial Engineering/Economics major. CFA, CAIA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience in financial services
- Experience in a client facing environment providing customer support, integration and implementation services
- Demonstrate achievement driving product revenue success
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A quick and enthusiastic learner who can work independently and in an organized manner
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)