Vice President Life Insurance - Commercial Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Life Insurance
. Principal responsibilities
- Work closely with Commercial Banking Relationship Managers, Small and Medium Enterprises centers to identify customers' business needs and provide adequate products to convert these opportunities into real income at a high closing ratio
- Provide professional direct and after sales services to new and existing customers.
- Effectively promote life insurance products as well as introducing the General Insurance and Investment Team to prospective commercial clients in accordance with the requirements of the customers
- To stand and HSBC value in all business engagements
- Work closely with HSBC Insurance, and the High Net Worth team as appropriate to contribute the business for every opportunity Enhance service levels by resolving customer complaints, and responsively acting on special requests in order to secure customer satisfaction
- Work with peers and Relationship Managers closely on daily basis to build trust and support in turning business referrals to successful case
- Act at all times within the compliance and regulatory boundaries of insurance agency
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree or equivalent with solid work experience in the insurance business
- Relevant insurance and investment licenses are required such as Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination Paper 1, 2, 3, 5 and Hong Kong Securities Institute Type 1, 4 or equivalent
- Comprehensive technical and product knowledge of commercial life or employee benefits products
- Sound understanding of the insurance requirements of customers from different industries
- Excellent negotiation, strong building relationship skills with both internal and external customers.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese, with fluency in Putonghua is an advantage Good computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.