Our clients, Top Tier Asset Management, are currently looking for high caliber candidates to join their expanding team.
- Support all legal and compliance matters of asset management business
- Perform legal review of all fund documents (including authorized funds and PE funds) of offshore funds launched by the Company;
- Coordinate with internal (asset management unit’s front office personnel) and external stakeholders (ie external law firm) for launching any new funds or updating any existing fund documents;
- Review and update all compliance policies and procedures of the Company to ensure compliance with SFC requirements;
- Provide legal and compliance advice to asset management business as and when necessary to ensure business activities in line with relevant laws and regulatory requirements (ie SFC);
- Coordinate internally for any reporting as and when required at group level; and
- Any ad hoc duties as and when delegated by the Head of Legal and Compliance of the group.
- Qualified lawyer in HK/UK/Common law jurisdiction with 3-5 years PQE;
- Experience in working in sizeable law firms with relevant funds experience;
- Experience in working in in-house securities/asset management company as legal/compliance officer and handle all legal and compliance duties of the company;
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;