As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.
- Responsible for studies of industry groups and for specific analysis of individual companies and their equities for Consumer sector;
- Prepare regular written research reports;
- Identify and formulate new investment ideas, and issue opinions and recommendations to institutional clients on securities and companies;
- Recommend the purchase, sale or holdings of these equities to institutional clients;
- Assist in developing the institutional clients network.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant equity analysis experience in covering the relevant sector;
- Proven track record of investment recommendations;
- Able to document and communicate ideas and recommendations with confidence and conviction and at ease in engaging with senior management of potential investments;
- Good language skills and time management, ability to work under pressure and process reports within short time-frame;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.