Vice President, KYC AML
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a KYC AML team of 5 to 6 people in Consumer Banking.
- Responsible for the planning, leadership, innovative problem resolution, analysis, review and reporting of the team.
- Responsible for the development of new methods and procedures to make alert and due diligence review processing more efficient; implement recommendations for department policy changes and efficiencies.
- Understand and update any changes on the internal procedures.
- Coach, and trains KYC AML staffs and RMs to develops a sound understand of anti-money laundering principals and ensure the highest level of critical thinking, analysis, documentation and operational efficiency.
- Act as the alternate AML champion for CBG to resolve any issues arose from on-onboarding/periodic review and for CDD documentation between FCSS, Front office and operations teams.
- Perform & ensure KYC due diligence check on new client onboarding, and existing client structure changes/periodic reviews
- Review the client profile and validate the source of fund/wealth of each customer with proper corroboration
- Conduct risk assessment, determine risk rating based on the latest AMLO/HKMA/MAS requirements and internal policy
- Perform negative news and name screening with proper justification
- Conduct data analysis, prepare presentation deck, and MIS reports
- Understand, and update any changes on the internal policies, operating manuals/checklist and make necessary communication to front office
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned; Participate in any system enhancement UAT, and projects assigned
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 years or above relevant experiences in Banking with relevant knowledge on AML KYC/CDD in Consumer Banking
- Understanding of HKMA/SFC/MAS requirements on AML is a must.
- Strong in project management in particular in resources planning, time management and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills. Language proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Details orientated and well organized
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint is highly preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.